- What are the major projects? In a bulleted list, provide links to the project descriptions for each of them.
- How will your final grade be calculated?
Grades are calculated by the amount of assignments completed. Each assignment in class
- What is the “submission form” and how do you use it? Embed the form below your answer (hint: Google “embed Google form” to find out how).
- Embed the course calendar and weekly overview below this question.
- Where on the course website can you find an overview of what’s due and the readings for each unit?
In the General Plan section, under the Calendar Menu.
- What is the best way to see an overview of what’s due each week?
In the weekly overview.
- What is the attendance policy?
20 points are gained for every class attended. 20 points are lost for every absence.
- What are my office hours, and how do you make an appointment to see me outside of class?
Office hours will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9 AM and 11 AM.
- How do you earn participation credit? Provide a link to the instructions/guidelines for participation.
The rules are fairly simple: do more useful stuff, get more points.
- How many points can you earn by participating in or organizing a study group session?
- How can you be assured of earning an “A” in this course?
You have to meet the basic requirements of the class and amass anywhere between 2,250 and 2,500 points. This means surpassing the participation requirement, and completing
- What are the minimum requirements for earning a passing grade of “C”?
In order to get a “C,” students have to complete all the major assignments and must not miss more than two online assignments or class sessions.
- What do you do if you’re not sure how to document your participation in order to earn points?
Create a blog post and email Dr. Wharton with information on your progress.